Autor Tema: www.amassdenver.com www.amassdenver.com How Donald Trump Has Used Twit  (Leído 4066 veces)

Desconectado 1mbh7xielle

. Not presidential. Reporter: But just this weekend he reversed course. Telling "The times of London" he's keeping his personal account,www.amassdenver.com, claiming,cheap jordans for sale, I am covered so dishonestly by the press, so dishonestly. Thank you for the food we're about to receive, amen. Reporter: It was tweet from that personal account plus campaign rhetoric like this -- They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. We have to have a temporary ban on muslims coming into this country. I'm sorry. Reporter: That spurred the then 15-year-old American who's half Middle Eastern, half Cuban, to vent his frustrations on Twitter. As a hispanic-american you took that personally? I did,www.amassdenver.com, yeah,amassdenver.com, for sure. It's two groups of people he has viciously attacked over his election, and it obviously angered me. Reporter: Of course,cheap jordans free shipping, 16-year-old Antonio has very little in common with conservative radio talk show host Joe Walsh, except one thing. For him to block me because of one or two negative things surprised me. Reporter: The former Republican congressman and vocal trump supporter says he's been blocked by trump since fall of 2015 after criticizing his comments about Megyn Kelly and senator John McCain. What's so ironic is that's what trump says he does. He says what he believes, good or bad. You would think that he would respect somebody who says what they think. Do you think all American citizens should be able to see Donald Trump's tweets? Heck, yes. He's our president. I will say this again,jordans for cheap, as

cheap retro jordans cheap cheap retro jord

cheap jordans Deadly cheap ai

cheap jordans for sale

jordans for cheap

www.amassdenver.com cheap rea

jordans for cheap cheap cheap jordans online  jordans First